Wednesday 13 May 2020

Curious to know

I am very happy to share something with all of you. Although there is a gap of seven years between my first novel “Saffron - The Blood Swan” and the second Young adult  Paranormal story “Dark Forest Fairy Mercy”, within a few weeks I realized that the welcome from all of you had not diminished. 
I see that all of you are reading “Dark Forest Fairy Mercy”, I am currently writing in my blog. This story is being read from many countries.
Mainly from
United States, United Kingdom, India, Canada, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Russia, France, United Region, Argentina, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Luxembourg, Australia and many other. I'm sorry if I missed to mention some countries.
I don't know who you all are. For two weeks, many people have been sending me messages  via email, Good reads, instagram and other reading sites.
Seeing it, I was curious to know who are all reading my creation “Dark Forest Fairy Mercy.”
This is definitely not for advertising but only for my interest to know about everyone. If you are interested, let me know who you are by commenting below Or by email.
I hope you will always encourage me like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment