Saturday 23 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 39

Within a minute I saw an elephant walking towards us. My mind wondered how many more animals there are in this forest but she casually pulled me back and ran towards the elephant.
At first I was afraid to see her run towards the elephant but in an instant, I realized the truth that all the animals in this forest are familiar to her. I laughed in my mind watching her childish behavior because she's my forest fairy. I guessed to myself that she knew the language of animals.
She turned, gestured for me to come near her. I walked slowly, watching the elephant in amazement.
“My friend, Daniel.” She said cheerfully.
I was determined not to show my fear to her. “I don't have any friends like you have” I couldn't guess where and what animal would come next in that dense forest. I looked around and smiled at her.
I think if she understood my fear from the way I look and my smile. So she got to the point where I first started. “I remind you again that there is no one in this forest except us.” She stared at me as she kissed the elephant softly.

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment