Wednesday 20 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 36

She smiled as she understood everything. “Let it go but leave this forest immediately.”
“Do I want to live in this forest? If you're coming with me, I'm ready to leave this forest right now.” I grumbled to only myself.
“What?” She asked.
“You keep talking.” I stopped watching her and shifted my gaze. 
“This forest is very dangerous. I'll leave you near your car.” She stood up and waited for me.
But when I knew that she was not going to leave me in this place, I began to ask her something to stop her. “How long have you been here?” I asked, my voice deep, cold and strange.
“From my childhood.” As she was saying, she started to walk and it depressed me.
I fastened two steps forward, grabbed her wrist and stopped her. “Will you just stop walking?” I took a deep breath to stabilize myself. “I can't go today and it's not just me going alone.” There was an excitement in my voice.
“If you can’t go alone, what does that mean? Are you going to take the bear, tiger, lion with you?” She asked curiously.
“The bear?” I asked shockingly. “Why do you remember it?” When I think of the image of the bear, I was terrified.
“You were ready to fight the bear! Then why are you afraid when you hear its name?” She said mockingly, without looking into my eyes and started to walk again.

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment