Friday 22 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 38

“I have to ask her one thing.” I smiled, trying to be realistic.
She looked at what I was saying and asked, “What is it?” She inquired fervently.
“I can't reveal it to you but I want to tell you one thing.” I looked at her directly and I could see the curiosity in her eyes to hear what I was going to say.
“You are so beautiful.” It was hard for me to hide my love from her.
When I said that, she was stunned and looked at me. I abruptly grabbed her hands and gazed her eyes. 
“I never imagined I would see an angel in my life but now she is standing before my eyes.” She's mine. I decided that I could not leave her alone in this forest.
I went near her to reduce the little distance between us but she did not say a word after that. She liked me that I could see in her eyes. So I bravely touched her cheeks and looked at her lips for a kiss.
Upon hearing the sound of the elephant, Suddenly I was so frightened that my legs pushed me back. My eyes wandered in search of that elephant. 
She bowed her head and smiled beautifully.

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment