Sunday 17 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 33

At that moment the bear was jumping on me, suddenly someone jumped down from the tree in front of me. I was shocked because I didn't expect it. She looked like the princess of this forest and she was dressed in something made of animal skins.
She looked at me once and immediately shifted her gaze to the bear. I was surprised and shocked to see that the bear had quietly left the place when the girl saw it.
While watching this scene, I forgot that I was hurt and when suddenly remembered, I pressed my hand over the sore spot. After seeing the bear, she came to me and knelt down. She looked even more beautiful to look at nearby.
“Who are you?” She asked in a soft voice.
I was surprised that she spoke English beautifully. The girl living with animals in the forest knew how to speak human language and it seemed amazing to me.
I controlled my thoughts and started talking to her, “I'm Kevin.” I wrinkled my face in pain.
It was hard for me to open my eyes because the pain was so high. Despite that, I tried to open my eyes to see her beautiful face again. I saw some kindness in her beautiful crystal brown eyes. 

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment