Wednesday 13 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 29

I didn't let her ask me anything, opened the door and went outside. Mom followed me and she was watching until my car crossed the gate.
I still don't understand why I'm doing all this and I have left my friends for him. I have never done anything without them but I have changed many things that usually happen. Now I have no answer for the questions they ask but I will return with answers from the dark forest.
My mind told me that I could go and see there once where I met Mr. Michael the first day but he did not come. When I realized that it was useless to wait for him, I drove off the car faster and reached the dark forest.
I drove the car in the forest without thinking about anything. I drove as fast as I could that I had to go inside before my mind changed and when I could not get inside, I stopped the car.
I slowly got out of the car and looked around. It was a big dense forest and I could not see the sky clearly but the trees that were covered in snow were beautiful. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment