Monday 18 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 34

“Your forehead is bleeding. What happened?” She asked  and took my hand that was on my forehead. Something made me forget my pain. When she touched, I felt a deep sense of comfort.
“I'm okay.” I smiled and lied but at the same time my eyes closed automatically.
I could sense all the things going on around me but I could not open my eyes because of the dizziness.
She lifted me off the ground and tied me on her back with the root of a tree. She grabbed an aerial root and jumped from there to another aerial. I open my eyes as she grabs it and jumps, at that moment, I was flying with her.
I was terrified of the distance between us and the ground. I closed my eyes again, not knowing if she could bear my weight.
My mind questioned me about how beautiful she is. It even seemed to me that I came to this forest just to see this fairy. 
She finally got me down on a riverbank. The river was frozen but she found some water on the bank of the river, took it in a leaf and made me drink. I had thought to myself that I could ask her for water but she understood my need and quenched my thirst. 

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment