Thursday 14 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 30

After seeing the place once, I walked towards my car. I was confused whether I could find Mr. Michael’s family or not. My mind was questioning me in what courage I had come here.
Maybe if he cheated on me? What is the need to cheat like that? Exactly what he wants from me? Why did he act like this?  So many questions were running through my mind.
Suddenly a bear came to attack me. There is no time to analyze where it came from and how it came there. There was no way to drive the car over it but I was forced to get into the car, even though I knew it was worthless. I opened the door fast and got inside.
It was frantically running towards my car, circling around and searching for me. I was frozen in fear of not knowing what to do and I scolded myself for coming alone. I can't drive or even get down.
I was sitting down, bowing my head, but I know it wasn't going to leave my car. Its hungry look terrified me. I was staring at the bear in a panicked tension and it almost sounded like horror. 

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment