Tuesday 12 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 28

Journey To The Dark Forest
In the morning, I woke up with a promise to visit Mr. Michael’s family today. After getting ready, I went down to start my journey to the dark forest. I thought I should tell mom but if I told her that I was going to the dark forest, she wouldn't let me go there. I stood there wondering what to do.
“Kevin,” Suddenly, I was shocked when I heard Mom's voice.
I turned and looked at her. Some sort of concern was clearly visible on her face. It must be a concern that I haven't talked to her properly for two days. I was in confusion and so, I couldn't spend more time with her.
I smiled quietly as she looked at me like I would say the truth.  “I'll be back soon, mom.” I said this without looking her eyes.
“Kevin, look at me.” Mom said in a low voice.
“Mom, I don't know what dad's expectation is but somehow I have to fulfill his intention.” I took a deep breath and continued. “I will prove to him that I am the only person  capable of taking his detective office. Please, trust me.” I begged.
When she saw me, her eyes asked where I was going. “Mom, Don't ask me anything now.” I answered before she opened her mouth.

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment