Thursday 21 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 37

I was told in my mind that it looks like when comparing to her, that bear is okay. “I mean, what I came to say was that I came here looking for someone.” At the thought of being with her, my words stumbled.
I must tell her that I can't leave the forest without her but I'm not in the mood to say it now because I came here just for something else.
I had completely forgotten what I came here for and Mr Michael’s family. I thought if I could ask her for any help but she was just about to send me out of the forest.
When she heard what I said, she turned to me. “There is no one here.” She finished and turned her gaze away from my side.
“How do you speak this language fluently?” I kept inquiring about her, forgetting what to ask.
“My mother just taught.” She replied casually.
“Are you here with your mother?” surprised. “I would like to meet your mother.” I persisted her.
For a few seconds we had only silence. She broke the silence after thinking serenely. “You haven't told me anything about you yet and Why would you like to visit my mother?” She stood quietly and stared at me in amazement.

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment