Tuesday 19 May 2020

Dark Forest Fairy Mercy page 35

I had a cold and strong pain in the forehead. However I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face.
I forced myself to sit up and started watching the charming forest fairy as a world wonder. She saved my life and I really liked it.
“What’s your name?” Until then, I didn't need to know anything about her.
“Mercy.” She replied in a suave tone.
“That name suits you.” I smiled and said, looking into her eyes.
“What are you doing here?” Her eyes narrowed but it was beautiful. “Many people have come to this forest with the desire to explore and discover something new but so far no one has seen me.” She paused a moment. “You are the only one who has seen me because I was forced into a situation to save you.” When she finished speaking, she saw me upright to check my expression.
“Whatever the situation?” I asked abruptly without thinking about anything.
“If I didn't save you, you'd be stuck with that bear.” She spoke boldly and even her courage was beautiful.
“No, even if you don't save, I was ready to fight the bear.” I have to struggle to maintain my dignity more than I struggle with the bear.

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment